(Preferably before we start the game on Friday):
1. Dave - I'll need you to complete your personal gear picks. You've got one Caliber II and one Caliber III pick coming to you. I also need Sergei's last name, age, height and weight just for completeness sake. I would also suggest you take a look at the Common Items list on pages 213-14 and pick out your 16 commonly carried items. You don't have to pick all 16, you can leave some in reserve to try and "happen to have" in the field, but I'd suggest picking out a decent number of things you usually have on you.
2. Ben - I need Booster's real name and age, height, weight. I also think you need to figure out your vehicle (the one you get from Possessions), since I suspect it will come into play. You might also consider your common items, although since you don't have the book this might have to take place before we start play on Friday. You also need to finish up Booster's picks... you have a Caliber II and 3 Caliber I coming to you. Again, might have to wait until Friday because you'll need a rulebook for it.
3. Chris - You've got one more Gear pick to make, a Caliber III, 13 common items and some decisions to make on Dom's lifestyle and vehicles. Oh, and I need to know what you want to do about your personal lieutenant, because I should have that character made by Friday. My suggestion would be to make him/her an Advocate (for the contacts), Explorer (if you want a guide for various locales), Scientist (if you want an egghead) or Soldier (if you want a mildly competent bodyguard). Truthfully, I'd suggest Advocate more than anything else, but let me know what you want so I can build the character.
4. Nate - We need that "whole character" thing.
That is all. Anyone who wants to is welcome to come by the house on Thursday night (after the STAPLE meeting at Flightpath, so maybe somewhere around 8 or 9?) to finish up gear and other details so that we're ready to roll on Friday. Dave, we can probably finish your guy up during the week on off hours at work. I'll bring the character and my Spycraft rulebook in with me.
Monday, August 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(40)
-
▼
August
(15)
- Operation: Osiris - Scene One:
- Kickass
- Notes on Friday's session
- Meet Mary Anne Chesterfield
- Introducing: Father Binary
- Information I Need From Players
- The Crimson Dynasty (A Past Villain Profile)
- Meet Steel Wolf 2.0
- Meet Booster 2.0
- Dom a lawyer!?! Now I don't like him!
- Meet Dom Perignon 2.0
- The Blog is Up!
- Skill Focus/Forte?
- House Rules (Spycraft 2.0)
- The Past (Player Information):
-
▼
August
(15)
2 comments:
That STAPLE! meeting is this Thursday so I can't come by then. I'll send an email later tonight about char stuff. Also the Sword is playing at Beerland Thursday if anyone would like to go.
STAPLE! meetings usually go about an hour so we should be definitely done by 9.
Post a Comment