Sunday, August 28, 2005

Kickass

Just a quick note to say I really had a blast at the Spycraft session. Boost this!

Ben

10 comments:

Randy Lander said...

Based on our discussion of who the characters might be played by in a movie, I've posted images for Booster, Dom and Father Binary alongside their characters. I can't remember if you had settled on someone or not, though, Dave, so I didn't post a picture for Steel Wolf.

Dave said...

Right now, the closest thing I can find to a good, ugly Russian type face comes courtesy of character-actor Jonathan Banks. Here he is as most remember him from 48 HOURS and BEVERLY HILLS COP: http://www.nndb.com/people/145/000033046/banks2.jpg And here's an older version that works too: http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/phaedra_cinema/downward_angel/_group_photos/gabrielle_fitzpatrick1.jpg

Dave said...

Oh yeah, and while I'm sure Chris has someone in mind to portray his English-Portugese aide-de-camp, the suggestion someone made of Angelina Jolie doesn't seem bad...

http://www.30metri.com/photos/jtatto1.jpg

http://gallery.future-i.com/Diablesa/pic:AJ1/full/glasses.jpg

Charles said...

Jeez, Steel Wolfe IS ugly! And Angelina Jolee works about right for a movie version of Dom's slut, er, I mean assistant...

Chris said...

I also enjoyed the game very much.

As to Miss Chesterfield:

A.) You'll note I've added a photo to her character entry. That is Brazilian actress and model Ana Paulo ArĂ³sio, and I think she'll do just fine.

B.) Keep your grubby paws to yourself.

Dave said...

Didn't you know, Charles, ALL Russians are ugly! Even Baryshnikov: http://www.jackmitchellphotographer.com/Baryshnikov-Mikhail.jpg

Randy Lander said...

Alright, now one of you more talented motha-fuckas photoshop all the characters together so we can have a group shot!

Oh, and Charles... we all had trouble picturing Mr. Gray as anyone but you with guns and a yamulka... you're gonna have to help us out. ;)

Dave said...

Actually, I could just about see the dude from THE TRANSPORTER as Mr. Gray. The movie was goofy, but the dude himself looks tough, has enough years on him that he could be a seasoned pro, and he does the whole double-gun thing in the John Woo tradition. He's just got a submachine gun in this pic, but still: http://tinyurl.com/bxsro

Randy Lander said...

I dunno, Statham's good and all, but he doesn't have that "Israeli ex-military" look. Maybe you need this, Charles:

http://gauntlet.ucalgary.ca/~gauntlet/eg/eg2/20041209/hebrewhammer-web.jpg

Charles said...

Randy, that is truly one of the wierdest pictures I've ever seen. Actually, I've been picturing the baby from the Quizno's commercials with guns and a cigarette...I guess that just makes me a bad person.

Blog Archive