Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Upcoming Schedule III

In response to the idea of me (Jason) running a one or two shot during the gap. I have a couple of questions for the group: 1) What would you want to do? I can't see playing straight DnD, because we have two campaigns already running. I guess it would be easiest for me, right now, aside from DnD, to run a Pulp Hero adventure or Fantasy Hero, but character creation might be a problem. I am also, as I mentioned earlier, fairly well versed in Classic Traveller. I'll try almost anything with Hero, but have never run Champs, go figure. 2) What about Nate's OGL Horror idea? If he was ready to introduce it with a one shot that might work also. Nor do I have anything at all against going back to the prequel Realms under the great Ben. (Does that get me extra xp?) Anyway, comment with your thoughts and we can decide what everyone wants to do. Oh, and, I am really getting a kick out of Eberron, thanks Randy.

2 comments:

Nate Southard said...

I'd rather not do OGL Horror until after the beginning of May. I have a lot of writing to do before the World Horror Con, and I don't think I'll have time to prepare an adventure.

Just saying.

I'm good with Realms or whatever.

Chris said...

If you want to run something the Pulp Hero idea sounds very interesting, or maybe a low level Champs thing would be cool.

Otherwise, Realms is ok by me.

Blog Archive