The girlfriend has decided that my Friday night would be better spent repairing various bits of damage her dogs have done to our duplex. So, unless I can make the kitchen floor spotless and patch the chips in the concrete so we can put down new linoleum Saturday (dog # 2 ate the old linoleum) by seven or so, I won't be at gaming.
I'm gonna kill those fuckin' dogs...
11 comments:
Welllll... Paul is out as well, and you guys are going into the last bit of the adventure. Do you want to risk it with only three players, or call it off this week and play next week? I'm up for either one. Jason, Ben, Chris, please chime in.
Let's just skip it then. I think I'll go out of town to see the folks. Next time I recommend we start early though.
Also, next time, I recommend fish as pets.
Or maybe a cactus.
Oh, we got a cactus. It's funny when the cats try to sleep on it.
you know what else is funny? when you put tape on their feet.
Sorry to contribute to the cancellation. I'll be in the jungles convalescing from Mummy Rot. Wait, I'll actually be in a real life tropical jungle! Note to self: avoid mummies...
Aww, man! Okay, I'll see you guys next week. Let me throw in my desire to start early next week also.
Yeah, Ben wants to get in at least five hours of WoW before he has to leave in the morning.
Can we start at 6:30 or 7 next week instead of 7:30? Is that cool by everyone?
They're not midgets! They're childr -- um, nevermind.
I'm good at 6 or 6:30.
6-6:30 sounds good to me. should we order pizza? ahead of time?
Post a Comment