Sorry guys. Shawna and I are making an honest attempt at sobriety. I'm going to stay home this Friday so we can help each other along the straight and narrow. I'll probably be back next weekend.
Wish us luck!
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(110)
-
▼
October
(9)
- Upcoming Schedule - November/December
- A conversation between friends
- Eberron Campaign Notes & Questions - PLEASE READ a...
- Eberron Adventure Journal: Voyage of the Golden Dr...
- XP, Backup Characters, General Rules Notes
- Eberron Adventure Journal: Voyage of the Golden Dr...
- Upcoming Schedule - October/November
- Out this Friday
- The Weight of Money
-
▼
October
(9)
4 comments:
OK... I'll ask Dave if he can fill in for you this weekend.
Thanks, man.
Dave is out, Charles is out... everybody cool gaming with 3 people, and somebody runs Luggoth as an NPC?
Fine by me. Whatever it takes to support Nate.
Post a Comment