Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Upcoming Schedule - November/December

I realized, as I looked at the schedule, that the planned first day of Call of Cthulhu was in fact the day after Thanksgiving. I'm guessing that means at least somebody (possibly me) won't be able to make it. If I'm wrong and everybody can definitely do it, let me know in comments, but I suspect that we'll be starting Cthulhu in December instead. I also suspect we'll be having some holes in schedule thanks to various holiday festivities. Here's the schedule as I see it for November/December... but keep checking back, as I bet we'll have to amend it.

November 3rd - Borat movie at the Drafthouse (Let me know if you want to come)
November 10th - Gaming off (Wizard World Texas)
November 17th - Poker Game
November 24th - Gaming off? (Unless everyone is available for Cthulhu)

December 1st - Call of Cthulhu First Session (everybody in?)
December 8th - Call of Cthulhu
December 15th - Call of Cthulhu
December 22nd - Call of Cthulhu (unless holiday plans interrupt)
December 29th - Call of Cthulhu

Post in comments, let me (and Mat, who's running CoC) know what your schedules look like for November/December.

6 comments:

Paul Benjamin said...

11/24 is up in the air for me. If I'm in town I may be able to do it, but there's a good chance I'll be gone. The same goes for 12/22. Other than that I should be good to go.

Also, are the Cthulu characters who already exist in FUDGE format? It would be helpful to me in reading the rules if I could see an existing character. I'd also love to know what characters other people are playing so that I can plan for one who won't overlap too much with the others.

Thanks!

Jason Jones said...

Yeah, that makes more sense, I was a little worried about the day after Turkey. I hope to have an idea for my Cthulu character very soon.

Nate Southard said...

I'm more than happy to take the day after Thanksgiving off. Hell, I'll probably still be in eating leftovers/sleeping a lot mode.

Paul, the existing characters are not in FUDGE format. They're in the d20 format. Looks like we're all in the same boat.

Chris said...

Post-turkey I'll most likely be out of town, so I'll go ahead and commit to not gaming.

I'm defintely in for Borat.

Xmas is on a Monday, so the 22nd should be ok for me.

Paul Benjamin said...

Thanks, Nate. Good to know we'll all be learning FUDGE. Also, I'm definitely out of town on 11/24 now.

Randy Lander said...

Borat is at 7:30 PM on Friday at the Lake Creek Drafthouse. Here's the link.

I'm going to buy tickets ahead of time, I recommend everyone do the same, as I suspect it'll sell out.

Blog Archive