Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Upcoming Schedule - October/November

Everyone is coming this Friday, right? Nate, if you're going to be out, let me know as soon as possible, and I'll see if Dave can fill in on Luggoth. Hopefully you can make it, though, as it'll be the last Eberron session for a while!

Charles, do you want to play the Call of Cthulhu game in November? I wasn't sure what your availability was, and whether or not you were up for gaming every week or whether you still had your other group.

As for how long Cthulhu will go, I don't really know... last time it took us longer than expected. My guess is that we'll get back to Eberron in January.

October 13th - Eberron: Voyage of the Golden Dragon Part 3
October 20th - Poker Game
October 27th - D&D miniatures, movies, casual hang-out day for anyone who wants to come

November 3rd - Gaming off, but Borat movie opens (anyone who wants to come along is welcome)
November 10th - Gaming off (Wizard World Texas)
November 17th - Poker Game
November 24th - Call of Cthulhu game starts

10 comments:

Paul Benjamin said...

Can I please get a ride from someone Friday? Chris, you are closest to my home and work. I can either ride my bike to your place or you can pick me up. Or if someone else is available, I'm near Burnet and 2222/Allandale/Koenig.

Also, I can't make it on Nov. 3rd for Cthulu character building, so maybe I can schedule some other time to get that done and learn the gist of the rules?

Thanks.

Charles said...

Not up for it, sorry. In a twice a month Friday's Champions game!

Chris said...

I can give you a ride no problem.

Nate Southard said...

I shall be there, guzzling caffeine!

Randy Lander said...

Paul,

I'll put you in touch with Mat, and I'm sure y'all can do it by email. Dave tells me the system we'll be using is pretty intuitive, and should be easy to pick up on.

Btw, I forgot to put the poker game in when I first did the schedule, so it looks like Cthulhu will mostly be in December, at least up until the holidays start messing with everybody's schedule. :)

Paul Benjamin said...

Thanks, Chris! Do you need me to come to you or do you want to pick me up? Either way, one of us will need directions.

Chris said...

I'll come get ya. I'll give you a call before i head out.

Paul Benjamin said...

Sounds good. My cell is 310-497-3100. I get done with work at 7 PM. I'm near Burnet and Justin.

Randy Lander said...

Made some changes to schedule... Mat is unavailable for the first week of November. If enough folks can do the last weekend of October instead, though, that'll work for character-building. Paul, I know you're out that weekend, but what does everybody else have on their schedule?

Chris said...

so are we working on C'thulu chars this week? i'm cornfused.

Blog Archive