Hey, guys. Sorry to do this. Because of the promise of blurbs from some top authors if I can pull this off, I've accepted a ridiculous writing challenge. In an attempt to top my November record of 60,000 words in thirty days, I'll be trying to write the last 50,ooo words of a novel in twelve days.
Because of this, I won't have time to prep or run Ravenloft until the first week of April. Since we're at the end of Act One, we can either pick back up in the first week of April, or wait until after Eberron's next arc. I'll leave the choice up to the majority.
Again, guys, sorry about this!
Nate.
10 comments:
Good luck Nate!
You cand do it! If all those wannabe NaNo people can pull it off I know you can! Scare'em stupid!
Oh, and I don't care what we do.
Thanks, guys!
What are you doing reading this, Nate? Grab another cup of coffe and get back to work!
I'm actually swamped with work, such that I haven't been able to do any work on the next Eberron adventure...
So... who's up for running something? Chris, STAPLE!'s done for another year, you want to run your teen Champions campaign? Jason or Paul, any ideas you guys have for running?
I really want to get back to Eberron, and I've got a cool idea for the next adventure, but I've had zero time to flesh it out.
I do pretty well on the fly, as long as everyone knows the system, like DnD. I wouldn't try to make sure of Hero in one session. Unless everyone is already secure with it.
I can probably throw something together, or I can play under Chris or Paul.
If I do it, you guys have to pick a world. I think I can run any of the big three, or I keep a couple a home brews around, and Kalamar, but I figure for a throw together you should do something you know.
Why don't we just plan on getting together on Friday and figuring out where we go from here?
I like what Randy said. I'm not even nearly ready to run anything. Only just now starting to come out of my post-STAPLE! coma.
Jason - if you could remember to bring all those Champs pdfs you found for me I would appreciate!
Post a Comment