Thursday, March 22, 2007

Upcoming Schedule - March through May

Our schedules are almost completely theoretical these days, as everybody seems to get busier, but I figure it's still worth giving a rough idea on scheduling. So...

March 23rd - Settlers of Catan (Paul, Jason, you in?)
March 30th - Poker Game

April 6th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Arc Two
April 13th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Arc Two
April 20th - Poker Game
April 27th - Settlers of Catan (Chris, Jason, Dave F.?)

May 4th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Arc Two
May 11th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Arc Two
May 18th - Poker Game
May 25th - Eberron: The Demons' Prophecy Part One

I'm hoping that by May, I will have some free time to put the Eberron adventure together. But I wouldn't mind having some fallback plans. Paul, had you given any serious consideration to running Metabarons? I'd love to play it. Chris, you still thinking about Teen Champions? Jason, anything you're itching to run?

9 comments:

Jason Jones said...

I have an adventure in mind for the Wolves in Eberron; kind of a murder mystery/weird science thing. I haven't got anything beyond a storyline yet, because I don't know what level we will be when I get the shot.

I also have an idea for either Fantasy Hero, GURPS or Fudge that would involve exploration of a lost civilization. In my mind it is very Sword and Sorcery, Pulp Fantasy stuff, think Leiber, Howard, etc., with a real gritty kind of GRR Martin thing. That's more of a campaign idea, several story arcs, but it requires the flexibility of a point based system.

But, I am enjoying gaming with this group so much, I am certainly not driven to GM. The Metabaron thing sounded interesting, and I've never played Champs so, I'm easy.

Nate Southard said...

Just one quick note. Can't run Ravenloft on April 20th, as Shawna and I will be moving that day. Dorry. I don't want to get thrown out my first night in the new place.

Chris said...

well you thood be dorry!

Schedule looks good to me. Slight chance I'll be out May 25th if I go out of town Memorial Day weekemd.

I still need to get materials together and get off my sorry butt in order to be able to run anything after May, but I'm not ruling anything out. I'll keep ya posted.

Can I get a copy of Hero Creator from someone?

Randy Lander said...

Jason,

Have you considered Savage Worlds? I've heard good things about it as a pulp type game. Though I haven't played it. At any rate, I'd definitely be into that idea.

Nate, I'll change the schedule to reflect the 20th.

Chris, I can get you a copy of Hero Creator. In fact, if anybody wants a copy, they can bring their laptop and I can just move it to the laptop over the network. Chris, I can probably get you a copy by putting it up on our Comic Pants ftp space at some point.

Jason Jones said...

Never seen savage worlds. Bring me a copy if u got one, I'll drop some cash and get a read. I also would like a copy of the magic item compendium if you think it's worth anything.

Hey, i know a comics/game store owner!

Chris said...

"Hey, i know a comics/game store owner!"

It's like a dream come true! We've only been waiting for this for like thirty years or something! Gaaah!

I'm bringing my new flash drive over tonight!

Paul Benjamin said...

I just got home from France and I think I'm going to have to skip tonight. I might have fought the jet lag for Ravenloft or Eberron, but I'm probably going to be ready to sleep around 9 PM and won't be able to process learning a brand new game.

Writing schedule willing I might be interested in the Metabarons thing. I'm assuming you all know D6 pretty well?

Jason Jones said...

Haven't played d6 but I'm a quick study. :)

Randy Lander said...

Good news... I have begun writing the Eberron adventure, and will definitely be ready to run by May, possibly ready by earlier if need be.