January 11th - No Gaming - Matt & Chris Out
January 18th - No Gaming - Rogues Gallery Anniversary Party
January 25th - Eberron: Eyes of the Lich Queen Part One
February 1st - Eberron: Lure of the Ancient Spells Part Four
February 8th - Eberron: Eyes of the Lich Queen Part Two
February 15th - Eberron: Lure of the Ancient Spells Part Five
February 22th - Eberron: Eyes of the Lich Queen Part Three
February 29th - No Gaming - STAPLE! Party
OK, here's the planned schedule for the gaming group, which looks like all Eberron, all the time in February.
Chime in and let me know if there are any of these weeks you're not available.
4 comments:
February 1st I'm almost certainly out for the Wolves since we have a big Hulk video game milestone due.
Also, I'm going to be in Israel during the February 29th Wolves game. That trip extends over March 7 as well. Plus we have our biggest Hulk milestone on March 14. That means I'm basically out 3 sessions in a row: 2/29, 3/7 and 3/14. Argh!
OK, now I'm NOT going out of town this weekend, b/c the construction is STILL not done. I don't know when I am going to be helping the folks move. I'm getting the feeling it's going to be a sort of last minute thing when I find out that I have to go. I will keep everyone as informed as possible.
OK. I'd suggest we play the Wolves this weekend, but I already sent out an invite for a Rock Band gathering instead.
So you all should come to my Rock Band gathering. If it turns out nobody else shows up, we can play the Wolves. If other people do show up, we can play Rock Band. Everybody wins! :)
I have come to realize that I will not be able to join the Lich Queen game till after STAPLE! - there's simply just too much for me to do between now and then.
Also, I should point out that Feb. 29th is STAPLE! Eve (STAPLEve?) and the pre-party at Austin Books.
Post a Comment