Saturday, October 11, 2008

Game Schedule - October through December

October 17th - D&D 4e Thunderspire Labyrinth (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
October 19th - Star Wars RPG
October 24th - D&D 4e Keep on the Shadowfell (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Dave L., Paul)
October 31st - Halloween - Gaming Off

November 2nd - Star Wars RPG
November 7th - D&D 4e Thunderspire Labyrinth (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
November 14th - D&D 4e Keep on the Shadowfell (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Dave L., Paul)
November 16th - Star Wars RPG
November 21st - D&D 4e Thunderspire Labyrinth (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
November 28th - Thanksgiving - Memoir 44 and other games at Randy's place

December 5th - Epic Forgotten Realms (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Dave L., Paul)
December 7th - Star Wars RPG (If we're not already finished)
December 12th - D&D Thunderspire Labyrinth (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
December 19th - Epic Forgotten Realms (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Dave L., Paul)
December 26th - Boxing Day - Gaming Off

Tentative schedule for the rest of the year. I know holidays always mess with scheduling, so we're definitely very tentative at this point. But as usual, everybody chime in and let me know what your schedule looks like, and I'll adjust from there.

8 comments:

Nate Southard said...

Okay, I see the words Epic Forgotten Realms, and suddenly I'm very interested.

Jamie said...

So I see that D&D group A and group B are starting different modules. Does that mean that we won't end up accidentally running into them? Will this be the end of our merciless heckling and comparing our superior decisions to Group B? Damn it ;)

All the days look pretty good to me, I don't think we have any conflicts. The only thing that might come up would be finals in December (which haven't been set yet).

Paul Benjamin said...

I am out of town 11/14 and 12/19, so will miss out on those games.

Dan said...

I'm good for those days. I hope you have good notes of what happened during our sessions, Randy, so you can post our epic exploits in the Circle of Love after group B finishes Shadowfell Keep. Also, post Jamie's character bio and put our group in a sidebar for easy access, eh. I vote we call our group the Circle of Love.

Plus, Boxing Day off? Somebody British? :)

Randy Lander said...

Okay, I see the words Epic Forgotten Realms, and suddenly I'm very interested.

Drop Ben a line. He's running that one, we might have some room...

Will this be the end of our merciless heckling and comparing our superior decisions to Group B? Damn it ;

And vice versa for Group B, I'm sure. ;)

I'm good for those days. I hope you have good notes of what happened during our sessions, Randy, so you can post our epic exploits in the Circle of Love after group B finishes Shadowfell Keep.

I have great notes. But no time. I am planning on writing it up when the other group has finished.

I am also planning to put together a store budget. And to read all the graphic novels stacked on my bedside table. So, y'know, best laid plans and all. ;)

Also, post Jamie's character bio and put our group in a sidebar for easy access, eh. I vote we call our group the Circle of Love.

The motion is carried!

Plus, Boxing Day off? Somebody British? :)

We're all British in our hearts, Dan.

Actually, I figured we'd all still be hungover from drinking all that Christmas whiskey.

What? That's just me?

Uncle Staple said...

our module's better than your module, nyaah! :p

Jamie said...

And vice versa for Group B, I'm sure. ;)

I would expect nothing less!

our module's better than your module, nyaah! :p

Whatever. Your module is just "epic" ours is . . . wait. Nevermind.

But we finished the last one before you! So there.

Anonymous said...

I'm crying because I don't get to play much. :(

Blog Archive