Saturday, May 13, 2006

Game Notes

A few notes regarding last session:

1. Nate, Tock has levelled up... so we'll need to do his levelling up before we start next session. Maybe you could come early, around 6:30 or so, instead of 7?

2. Paul... I looked at the Animal Lord prestige class in Complete Adventurer, and it looks passable. My inclination was (and still largely is) to keep all of the prestige classes from the Complete series out, but if you do decide you want to pursue the Animal Lord class, I will allow it. The wolflord seems like something that would fit the character and the group.

3. I've updated William, Pel and Lysander with the info from the latest adventure. Paul, you'll need to update Brand (make sure and note his signet ring and magebred horse amongst his possessions).

2 comments:

Nate Southard said...

No problem. See you Friday!

Paul Benjamin said...

Thanks for being open to the Animal Lord, Randy. I've got at least another level before I can even take it, so I'll give it some thought.

Blog Archive