Sounds like I had an eventful night! Wish I remembered it!
Is just Paul going to be out this weekend? I may need to be out of town again.
Paul here. Actually, I'll be in this Friday. The new schedule should work for me with the exception of June 9 as I will be heading up to Dallas for A-Kon.
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(110)
-
▼
May
(14)
- Not Appearing in This Picture
- Game Off This Week - Sorry!
- Hey, cool.
- Eberron Adventure Journal: "Whisper of the Vampire...
- Upcoming Schedule (June)
- Out tonight
- Vampiric Lore by Deanas Harwain
- Eberron Travel Journal: Zilargo
- Eberron Adventure Journal: "Whisper of the Vampire...
- Game Notes
- Party Treasure
- Whilst perusing online imagery I came across this ...
- Roughly Three Weeks Have Passed...
- Eberron Adventure Journal: "Shadows of the Last Wa...
-
▼
May
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment